Hi friends! I hope you all are enjoying this weather just as much as I am!!! I am certain that many of you are either hosting several barbecues, or going to several. With that being said, I have the PERFECT barbecue/ cookout side dish recipe to share. I’m going to show you how to make the BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad!!!!
My recipe for creamy Italian Pasta Salad is quite easy. I use tri colored spiral pasta, but if you have a different pasta that you would like to use, you can definitely do so
I added a lot of nice fresh veggies to this pasta salad, and I made a nice creamy dressing to take this Italian pasta salad to another level!
Check out my recipe and video down below!
- 12 oz bag of garden spiral pasta
- 1 large cucumber, peeled & chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sized yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cup Miracle Whip ( if you don’t like Miracle Whip, you can use your favorite mayo)
- 1 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook the pasta in lightly salted water until it is nice and al dente.
- Drain the pasta, then rinse it under cool water, and set it to the side.
- Bring some water to a boil, then add in the broccoli.
- Boil the broccoli for a minute or 2, then drain .
- Immediately place the broccoli in a pot of ice water, and let it sit for about 2 minutes, then drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Miracle Whip & Italian Dressing. Mix until the dressing is nice and smooth.
- Add in the pasta, and fold it in until all of it is well coated.
- Next, add in all of the vegetables, and feta cheese.
- Fold in all of the ingredients, until everything is well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate the pasta for about 1 hour, or until it’s nice and cold.
- Serve and enjoy!