Delicious Homemade Brownies Made Completely from Scratch
The other day I was craving something chocolatey (like always right…nothing new). I thought about baking some cookies, but my son and hubby suggested that I make brownies, and who am I to argue with them? There’s nothing better than soft gooey brownies fresh out of the oven. It’s just pure heaven.
These brownies are simply out of this world. Everything is just so perfect. They aren’t too rich, and they aren’t overly sweet.
Check out the video tutorial
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup melted unsalted butter
- 4 medium eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cups flour
- Pour the melted butter into a large mixing bowl, then pour in the sugar.
- Mix the sugar and butter until well combined, then start adding in the eggs, but one egg at a time.
- Next, add in the unsweetened cocoa, and mix until well incorporated.
- Gradually add the flour into the bowl, then add in the vanilla extract.
- Mix the brownie mix until it is smooth, and lump free.
- Spray a 8 x 8 pan with baking spray ( you can also use parchment paper).
- Pour in the brownie batter into the pan, and smooth it out to make sure it's even.
- Bake the brownies on 350 F for about 25 - 30 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the pan, and place it on a cooling rack.
- Once the brownies reach room temperature, cut them, and serve.