- 18.3 oz box of Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 medium eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup cup puree pumpkin
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Add the brownie mix, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, and 2/3 cups of vegetable oil into a large mixing bowl. Mix until the batter is smooth. Next add in the Nutella, and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl cream the pumpkin puree, 1 egg, and cream cheese together. Next sprinkle in the sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until it’s nice and creamy.
- Spray a 8×8 square pan with baking spray, then pour half of the brownie mix into the pan. Next, spoon out the pumpkin mixture on top of the brownie layer, and smooth out. Pour the remaining brownie mix on top of the pumpkin layer, and smooth out.
- Use a knife to swirl the mix.
- Bake the brownie in the oven on 350 for 45-50 minutes
- Once down, let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove it from the pan, and let it cool on a cooling rack.
- Let cool for at least 25 minutes.